Office building in the Vache Noire business estate in Arcueil
The building is surrounded on three sides by wide open spaces: the Aqueduc de La Vanne, a 50-m wide green walkway to the west, the RN 20 to the east and the future Place de la Vache Noire of which it occupies the south side and the main axis.
It thereby benefits from exceptional visibility over a major public space within the new Portes d’Arcueil tertiary and shopping zone.
This prestigious situation is underscored by the architecture of the building: a pure 100% glass prism that lights up at night.
- Housing and public building
- Materials and construction systems
- Concrete and prestressed concrete, Masonry, Steel frame
- France, Arcueil (FR-94)
- Structural design stages
- Agence Christian Devillers
- Meunier Promotion
- Amount of work
- 16 M€
- 15000 ㎡
- Photo credits
- Agence Christian Devillers, C&E
- Completion date